IT'S OKAY TO BE THE BOSS
Fight the Under-Management Epidemic!
In today's high pressure workplace, managing people has become increasingly
important in maintaining competitive advantage. Current research reveals that employees don't quit organizations,
they quit their immediate supervisor. And when an employee walks out the door, they take all of their talent,
knowledge, and experience with them. So how are managers "managing" today?
Most managers take a hands-off approach. They empower employees by leaving them
alone to succeed or fail on their own accord. Besides, managers don't have the time to manage when faced with all
of their other responsibilities.
In the It's Okay to Be the Boss Workshop, managers are taught that empowerment is
not an excuse for under management. This step-by-step program shows managers how to:
- Build relationships of trust and confidence with employees
- Delegate tasks, responsibilities, and projects
- Keep employees focused and moving in the right direction
- Increase productivity, quality, retention of high-performers, and turnover
- Sharply reduce waste, inefficiency, errors, down-time, and conflict among
Expert managers continue to be more and more in demand as our workforce loses
older, skilled managers. Keep your career on the rise by learning the skills to produce more from your
Contact us for an estimate on bringing the Workshop to your location or off-site
activity. The It's Okay to Be the Boss workshop is available as a one-day workshop.